The Parisi Speed School of Wyckoff is excited to offer the PARISI FUNDAMENTALS CLASS this fall to the students of Woodside. The Fundamentals class will continue to create a fun atmosphere for the students, where they not only learn the basics of speed and agility, but increase their stamina, coordination, flexibility, and most importantly, self-confidence.
- Classes run from Monday, Sept. 25 – Wednesday, Nov. 15.
- Classes will take place on Mondays & Wednesdays before school, from 8:05 -8:45 AM.
- $80/child (that’s only $5/class!)
- Class is limited to 25 students. Registrations will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All students should bring a water bottle to class.
- To register, send a check (payable to WAS PTA) to WAS in an envelope marked Parisi’s Fundamentals Registration.
- Registrations (including payment and waiver) must be received by Sept 22.
Registration Questions: Contact Mic Finkle.
Class Questions: Contact Cory Cannici, Trainer/Instructor, at (201) 485-8584.